Monday, December 03, 2007

Uninvited House Guests

First there was a week of prepping for guests, my son and family who I don't get to see very often. (once or twice a year) Son, wife, and two children arrived all with the flu. Thus came the uninvited guests: thousands of germs, runny noses, coughing, throwing up, etc. So the next week was spent nursing them back to health. The son and family are now off on a Caribbean cruise for a holiday and now I am left with the flu. I started taking Airborne twice a day before they came and continued until they left. I think it helped alleviate some of the symptoms, but nevertheless, I have come down with muscle aches and chills and a bit of a cough and what feels like a knife stabbing me in the ribs.

Bottom line: sorry for delaying posts and missing out on painting, but it couldn't be helped. I'll be back soon.....
By the way, our Berry Happy Bird turns out to be a Mockingbird. Thank you Clarissa and Diana for letting me know. :-)

No comments: