Thursday, August 13, 2009

Horse Pasture

"Two Horses"
16X12
Oil on Linen Panel
Available

Click on picture to enlarge the view.
By the way..comments are welcome!!

There is a horse pasture just down the street from my house. It's a place I like to walk past as I walk my dogs. So when thinking of what to paint next, it was this horse pasture that inspired me. The interesting thing about this composition is the way the positions of the horses, the tree trunks, and the fence posts all mirror each other....as if two is the theme for the day.

I've been once again stuck with a thousand interruptions, but today I just stayed in my pajamas and locked myself in the studio to get this one done. Not a pretty sight..but now I'll go wash my brushes and regroup! :-)
On to the next thing..

No comments: