Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Daily Painting, "Vespa 2"


"Vespa 2"
10X8
Oil on Linen Panel

Click picture to enlarge the view.


One yellow and one blue. The question is which is next, black or red? Still deciding. If I can maintain my focus on this I plan to have four total to make a group for the wall of some hopefully Vespa crazy customer who lives to zoom around the urban jungle. (or anyone else who just loves to dream of wheels) I have frames in mind that are perfect for this collection, but will purchase them when I have all four finished.

The focus problem is that the outdoors is absolute heaven here lately and I am going to head out there for some garden chores. The peonies are just opening up, honeysuckle is blooming already, and my hydrangeas are full of budded promise!! It's intoxicating just to have the windows and doors open! I do want to paint peonies, too, and the window of opportunity is NOW. So that means the other two Vespas may have to wait a bit.
Stay tuned!! :-)

No comments: