Saturday, May 24, 2008

Daily Painting, "Vespa 4"























"Vespa 4"
10X8
Oil on Linen Panel
Available (As a collection...Unframed @ 150.00 each)

Right about now I am thinking Sausalito. What do you think?? Venice Beach? La Jolla? Monterey? East Coast....Boca? Where ever you are you can put your mind on this Vespa and tour someplace wonderful......You name the place!!!

Now I've finished my short Vespa fetish for the time being. The collection includes Yellow, Blue, Green, and Red! My daughter liked the green one best....I think because of the white wall tires. And now that I think of it, she had a little scooter when she was a small tyke that was green with white wall tires. Maybe that's why. Anyway, they are all 8X10's and make a really fun collection for the Vespa lover .....or for anyone with Vespa dreams!! It has been a lot of fun doing these and I hope whoever decides to buy them has as much fun looking at them as I did thinking about them while painting!!! They will look good hanging together, or in pairs, or individually.

Above are the four for you to see! Remember to click on the pictures to enlarge the view!

No comments: