Tuesday, August 12, 2008

'Bluebird Equals Happiness"

"Bluebird"
7X5
Oil on Gessoed Panel
Available
$250.00 framed

Contact to Purchase

I have the perfect frame for this one. (either wall or tabletop) And it is an opportunity to give 'the Bluebird of Happiness' to someone as a gift. (maybe that someone who has everything else, but makes you happy!) They will think of you every time they look at it.

We have families of these gorgeous North Carolina Bluebirds around our neighborhood. They love to visit us in the fall when our Pyracantha bush yields its reddish orange berries. We love to watch them, but they are shy and fly off easily if people are too close by.

My husband and I love having the birds flying in and out of our feeding areas. He is the one who keeps the feeders full and I swear they know him and look for him to come out there with the seeds.

I did get several photos for landscapes while I was away in the mountains, so my intentions are to try try again and see if I can master the genre to some degree of satisfaction. That's what I'm up to next....stay tuned! :-)

2 comments:

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Wow Bluebirds in your back yard!!!
Some folks got it all!!! Lovely painting Cheryl. Really like the overall warmth of it.

Jeffrey

Cheryl Pass said...

Jeffery...It is a gift...to have these birds dressing up the yard! The Bluebirds really are shy and dart around quickly in and out of view.

...you are so great to comment and notice! Thanks!!