Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Daily Painting Floral Still Life, "Pink Peony"

"Pink Peony"
12X16
Oil on Linen Panel
Available

Click to Enlarge

Happy Mother's Day!

My daughter gave me this crystal vase some time ago. She is the most thoughtful and beautiful daughter anyone could ever have and I am one lucky Mom to have her in my life. So really, I should call this, "Happy Mother's Day to me!!" When she was little she always greeted me on Mother's Day morning with a flower from the garden on a tray with some little breakfast she had made for me. It's one of those sweet moments that stay with a mom forever. Who could ask for more?

I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to a lady named Peg who is feeling a bit under the weather these days and she told me she likes Peonies.....so this is for her, too.

No comments: