Friday, June 01, 2007

Daily Painting Animal Portrait, "Bosley's Nap"

"Bosley's Nap"
11X14
Oil on Canvas Panel
Artist's Collection
Click picture to enlarge

Ha ha....silly me. I thought I would be finished yesterday, but when I sat down to paint I realised his coat needed a lot more work. He was too choppy and needed blending here and there. And then today I finally got to the hardwood floor. Ta da! He is done. If you would like a commissioned piece of your own beloved little friend, you may contact me and we'll do it!!! Thanks for sticking with me through this painting. I hope you enjoyed watching the progress. Dear Bosley will be hanging on our wall soon! He is also going to be published over at http://thepainteddog.blogspot.com which you can access at the link on the right of this page.

1 comment:

sandy said...

This is so beautiful. sandy