Thursday, November 16, 2006

Daily Painting Still Life, "Autumn Pears"


"Bronze Pear, Yellow Pear"
9X12
Oil on Linen Panel
Available from the artist
Price: $350.00
Contact Me









My first art instructor showed up at the very first class with a table full of pears. He told us to choose one for ourselves and paint our pear. That pear painting lesson lasted several weeks...several pears....lots of fun. I haven't yet grown tired of painting pears. And since the store is now abundant with them, I think I will be painting pears for a time, again.

My friend and "other mother," Claire, encouraged me to take that class with her. So I always think of her when painting pears.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome work you have on your blog. I love it!

Cheryl Pass said...

Thanks very much, Mary. It means a lot to have some postive feedback!