Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Daily Painting Botanical, "Apple and Leaf"

"Apple and Leaf"
4X4
Watercolor
Licensing Collection


Here's your apple today!



Still in the middle of the project...this is one motif added that also gets to be repeated in patterns. This means I am spending a great deal of time with our old friend photoshop. I have a headache already. Folks, I can tell you photoshop is both a blessing and a curse. It is so versatile and extensive it will do hundreds of thousands of things. On the other hand, it is complicated. I didn't go to school to learn photoshop because I'd rather be painting. I have had the good fortune of a good friend who knows it and has shown me just enough to be dangerous. Anyway, this apple is just a small part of the project I am working on. More later on that.

No comments: