Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Daily Painting Child's Emblem, "Ella Grace"

"Ella's Sign"
8X20
Acrylic on Board

Click to Enlarge


Another departure. I did this for the first grandchild's nursery a couple of years ago. It was too big for my scanner and this photo was lo res so it really doesn't show it off as well as I'd like. It's framed in a nice gold frame and hangs over her bed. Now there is another grandchild, Bennett, and I am wracking (is that the right word?) my brain to figure out his design. Frankly I'm stuck. There are the usual things...cars, trucks, trains, etc. I'm leaning toward a plane, but am not convinced that is just right. So.....anyway, I thought you might like to see this.

I've had several other things getting in my way lately and haven't settled down enough to do something new. Hopefully the next post will be the latest painting.

No comments: