Thursday, January 04, 2007

Daily Painting Floral, "Tulips"

"Tulips"
6x8 3/4
Oil on Paper
Artist's Collection








Busy beginning to 2007.....
When I have licensing projects and/or commissions, I have to put the "daily paintings" to the side. It's funny how this daily painting practice has a way of making me look at everything as a possible subject for a painting. And it seems to be on my mind all day long. But, sometimes, another more pressing project arrives and I have to meet a deadline. That's where I am at the moment. I have to hit some deadlines for commercial product designs. The "daily's" will have to be interspersed into "work for money" projects. Nevertheless....I am painting each day whether it gets published here or not. Guess I am trying to say that my heart is in the "daily's" lately, no matter what else comes along.

No comments: