Saturday, February 02, 2008

Daily Painting, "Mrs. Pearson's House"

"Mrs. Pearson's House"
12X16
Acrylic on Board
Commission
Click on picture to view a larger version

At last....I finished painting this one this morning. Who wouldn't like to live here? Now I sound like a real estate agent. Mr. and Mrs. Pearson raised their children in this beautiful house. I think it was built in the 1950's, the days when construction was solid and men knew how to build hardwood oak floors and millwork that had real substance. It has two fireplaces, that lovely bay window, and gorgeous landscaping. I'm sure lots of happy memories are saved from the days they spent here in this house.
I hope she'll enjoy having this painting and her children will enjoy having it years from now.

I'm on to the next painting and thinking again of the up-coming show at the Schiele Museum. Thanks for reading and watching!!! :-)

1 comment:

sandy said...

GREAT FINISH!! Love it, the shadows..the feel, all of it.

sandy